Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 21 August 2010

Another ATC Swap!!!

Yes, I did say I am really into ATCs atm, and here are the ATCs for a one-off swap I organised over at Papercraft Planet. There were 5 of us who took part (another 2 who were also interested I am doing personal swaps with.) So, thanks to ANN, JAN, ROZ (aka MAISIE,) and KRIS for your FAB ATCs.....and here they are:

ANN

MAISIE

JAN

KRIS

MINE!

We agreed on a theme of 'Favourites' and I have used 2 of my fave card-styles (easel and waterfall,) digi image (Kiki with Cupcakes from Pollycraft, coloured with Promarkers,) a decoupaged Caron Vinson fairy, paper flowers, and 2 waterfall downloads from Crafty Stash and Scrapbookingmad

.....and here's a closer look at mine.....
Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

madaboutpooh said...

lovely swaps Ali...
cant wait to get mine....

Spyder said...

These are all fabulous!! If you pop over to my blog you'll find a 'Cherry On The Top' blog Award for your lovely new blog from me!!
((Lyn))

Anonymous said...

these are fab ali, well done.

Andrea said...

Everyones ATCs are wonderful.

JAN said...

Thank you for hosting the swap hugs Janet