Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 1 September 2010

CRAFTY STASH COMPETITION!

Here is my entry to the first ever competition over at CRAFTY STASH. I am really excited about this, as the owner, creator and very talented designer, Deborah Lauder is a very good friend of mine.

The rules are to follow the sketch provided and to use one of Debbie's downloads purchased from either Crafty Stash OR Cardmaking Downloads. I used a freebie decoupage download called Sweet Valentine Fairy, inked the edges, stamped the corner flourishes, added a few pearl- gems, a ribbon and a couple of punched butterflies to finish.

Here's the sketch.

1 comment:

Debbie L said...

Ooh Ali she's gorgeous :)

Thanks so much for all your kind words and support, you really are sooo sweet :)

Good luck in the comp and thanks so much for playing :D xx