Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 1 August 2010

'ANIMAL' ATCs for the Cardmaking Downloads Forum Swap

Good Morning Everyone, and a 'warm' welcome to August!! Not so warm here, but at least it's dry I guess....

Anyway, I thought I'd share my latest creations with you.....some stepper-ATCs! I had great fun making these, for the swap on Cardmaking Downloads Forum. 

This month (August) the theme is 'ANIMALS' and we all make and swap 3 ATCs......yes, for those of you who can count (unlike me it seems!) I HAVE indeed made 4 ATCs (eyes roll!) Not to worry though, I will use the 4th one in another swap I'm taking part in, so it won't go to waste.



 'Under the Sea'










 'Dino-ROAR!'










 'On Safari'











 'Man's Best Friend.'













Please feel free to drop me a note if you'd like to join in this fun and friendly swap, and there are such a great bunch of people over on the forum, you'd be made to feel SO welcome. Cardmaking Downloads Forum.

1 comment:

Debbie L said...

LOL - now why am I not surprised you got carried away and done more than was needed - hee hee. These are great Ali, and I just love the idea of the miniature card templates. Great stuff :)