Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 9 August 2010

ONE CARD, SIX Challenges!

Hi Folks, me again! I have a few posts 'scheduled' for this week as I'm away on my hols, but couldn't resist adding this 'extra' post too!! It's been an exciting day here, as Zoe, my beautiful and determined little 5 year old has mastered the art of riding her bike without the stabilisers!! It took her all of 3 minutes, compared to when my son learnt last year (aged 9yrs) who took at LEAST 3 DAYS!!! Will post pics when we get back :D

Anyway, onto all things 'cardy!' I have made a card today following a sketch as I feel the need to widen my skills to include a wider repertoire of styles and designs.


I used Papermania 'Yellow Tones' papers (although they are more orange than yellow!!) a Bugaboo stamp 'AKV BBQ' coloured with Promarkers, and the cardstock, brads and buttons are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Hope you like it, thanks for popping by. x

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

Thanks for entering the adorable card to I Did It Creations challenges. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

TracieB xx said...

Well done to Zoe for riding without stabilisers, good going for 5 years old.

I love the image on your card and full marks on the colouring. I have started using sketches too as I found myself making the same type of card so good luck for the future.

Thanks you for joining us over at SCS Challenge.

TracieB xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Spyder said...

I think it's fabulous Ali! Great colours and I love the font too,
(Lyn)

Dawn said...

Cool card! Good Luck in all your challenges! WTG ZOE on the bike riding! Dx

Christine said...

Your card is so cute and perfect for a child's birthday. Love your card design and stamp. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Emma said...

A fabulous card, the image is adorable and I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck.
Hugs Emma x
www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk

Paul said...

That is a great use of a Bugaboo image. So glad I came and looked. I'm enjoying having a look at all these great male inspired cards - loads of wonderful ideas. Thanks for drawing my attention to your blog and letting me visit.
TFS
Paul

Debbie L said...

This is brill Ali - another fab image and another fantastic creation. :)

Debbie L said...

Oops! Meant to say - WELL DONE ZOE :D x