Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 31 August 2010

One Lovely Blog Award!

My thanks go to Dawn, over at Dawn's Crafting,
 for sending me this lovely blog award.
Soooo sweet of you Dawn, thank you!
Of couse, there is now the small matter of who to pass it on to! A bit tricky, especially as Dawn has already nominated most of the people I too would've chosen!!! Lol!! But anyway, here goes:

1. Paul at ATC Swappers
2.Roz  at Vintage Treasures
3. Debbie at The Crafty Pad
4. Andrea at Let's Get Crafty
5. Spyder at Dragonsmoore

Well done folks, please collect your award, and pass it on to 7 more deserving bloggers. And finally.....a belated welcome to my two latest followers: Debbie, from The Crafty Pad, and Tarotwisdom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh thanks ali, will post it on my blog later.x.