Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 22 August 2010

Who am I Tagging for the Blog Award.....?

Mmmm, this has been really hard for me as a newbie to the world of blog! Having said that, here are my 5 tagged bloggers:

1. Paul Ford for Crafty Blogocks and ATC Swappers....Paul has a great style of cardmaking, and as a DT member for Bugaboo, his work always showcases their products perfectly!
2. Dawn for Dawn's Crafting....another newbie to the world of blog, and a very good cyber buddy of mine. Love her work and value her friendship as she can always make me smile, even on a 'bad' day.
3. Roz for Vintage Treasures....I have only just 'met' Roz through an ATC swap, but her vintage style is one I am really interested in, and her work has inspired me to 'have a go' at all things vintage just as soon as I get a moment to experiment!
4. Alison for Free Digital Stamps......what can I say? She does all the hard work, so we don't have to! Thanks Alison, your blog is perfect for us newbies to the world of digi stamps!
5. Andrea for Let's Get Crafty! She seems to be as addicted to ATCs as I am, and that's gotta be a worthy reason in my books!!

Now for a picture I love. This was taken last summer (2009) on a beach in Kent....my wonderful family, who mean everything to me. I can't believe how much my littlies have grown up since this was taken!!


And finally, the hardest part....3 things I love about myself! (1) I try my hardest to do my very best in everything I do. (2) I am honest, loyal and trustworthy. (3) Although my life isn't simple, I wouldn't change it for anything!

PHEW! Done it!!!

1 comment: