Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 21 September 2010

ATC swaps....RETURNS

Hi again! Today I am sharing with you some ATC swap returns from 2 recent swaps I took part in. The first are my August swaps from ATC Swappers, where the theme was 'Sporting Summer.'
Brilliant aren't they! My thanks go to Catherine, Paul, Jane and Gina (clockwise from the top left.)

And next are my first ever returns from SWAP-BOT! The theme was Kawaii and these little crackers come from Chicago in the States.

It doesn't show up on the picture, but they have lots of shimmer and sparkle on them! Another fab addition to my collection. If you are interested in swapping ATCs then click on the links in this post, and/or visit my other blog Ali's ATC Swap Stop!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Fantastic returns Ali! Thank you for sharing them with us!!!
Hugs
Dawn x

Lorraine said...

Oh, they're gorgeous, Ali. What a great selection.

Andrea said...

Great returns.

Debbie L said...

Great additions to your collection Ali ;)