Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 19 September 2010

CONGRATULATIONS Lil' Sis!

Yay!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to my lil' sis RIA who recently got engaged to her man, IAN! We are so pleased for them, and of course, it gave me a perfect excuse to make a card!! As Ria loves frogs, and has been collecting them for quite a while, I searched for something 'froggy' I could use as an engagement card......it took a while, but I found something that I think is perfect.

I used a download from CMD and used part of it to make this easel card. I used a dark pinky/red for the base card, and layered it with textured green card.


The cute frogs are decoupaged with several layers, and I have added the names of the happy couple and my own sentiment on the stopper.
Then just a few paper flowers, coloured with chalks and held in place with brads, an organza ribbon and heart pearl gems to complete. Oh yes, I also inked the edges.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Ali, bet the'll be delighted with it! I know I would be! Perfect graphics for such an occasion!
Hugs
Dawn x

Debbie L said...

Toadally perfect - such a great card and a wonderful keepsake for them :) x