Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 11 September 2010

My ATC returns from an ATC 'newbie!'

Are you impressed? I was!
These ATCs are the FIRST EVER made by an ATC 'newbie' I met on PCP. Kelly and I did a personal swap, and these are the fab ATCs she made, which arrived this morning. Thanks Kelly, I love them!
Don't forget, anyone who fancies an ATC swap can join my ATC Swap which has a theme of 'Film/TV' for September.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Thankyou so much for doing this lovely post, its really kind of you - I am so glad you like them and will pop over to your other blog to sign up :)

Dawn said...

These are terrific! Great first effort!!!
No wonder you're pleased Ali!!!
Hugs
Dawn x

Andrea said...

No! Wonderful ATCs.

Debbie L said...

Great ATC's for your collection Ali - well done Kelly. Talking of your ATC swap Ali - I actually have an idea now - ROF I know it takes me a while doesn't it. Anyway, hoping to get to them this weekend - wish me luck ;)