Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 13 September 2010

OSAAT AUTISM AWARENESS CHALLENGE

I just HAD to flag this one up, as it is something so close to my heart.
Click here to go to OSAAT and check out their challenge, which is dedicated to a little boy, Cameron, who is autistic. OSAAT is also linking up with I Did It Creations, AND The Crafty Pad on this challenge, so any card you make can be entered into all THREE challenges!
Those of you who already know me, will also know that my youngest son, Noah, who will be 4 in November, is Autistic.

....and here he is!

He is the most wonderful little boy, but I won't deny that it has been hard for us as a family at times to deal with what life throws at us. His brother (Toby,10) and sister (Zoe, 5) are wonderful with him, and are so tolerant and understanding when we have to change plans etc because Noah is having a bad day. We have actually had a rough couple of weeks with him recently, which makes me even more determined to spread the word and hopefully get as many of you involved in raising autism awareness and joining in this fun challenge at the same time! If anyone is interested in learning more about autism, the National Autistic Society have an excellent website, which you can get to by clicking the link here.

I for one will definately be entering this challenge, so watch this space for my entry! Thanks SO MUCH if you're still reading, and I haven't managed to bore you to sleep!!!

4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you very much for this post. I will look for your card. I'm girl from DT at OSAAT. Hugs, Nataliya.

Tina said...

he's gorgeous Ali,will look into the challenge

Debbie L said...

Ali, he's just adorable - good luck with the challenge, I actually commented on your entry before this one (I'm back to front I know ROF), anyway it is FAB! - loads'a'luck :)

Anonymous said...

Ali he is a lovely little boy, you must be proud. Good luck with the challenge. x