Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 2 October 2010

ATC swap RETURNS

I'm sharing some ATC returns with you today, from 2 different swaps. The first are from the Cardmaking Downloads forum swap, where the theme was 'Back to School.'
Brilliant eh? Thanks to Debbie, Dawn & Spyder for these.

The 2nd set are from Spyder's swap over at the Cardmaking & Papercraft forum.
Equally brilliant I'm sure you'll agree! My thanks to Spyder, Caro, NantyLorna & Kerrmiya for these.
If you are interested in joining in with either of these swaps, simply click the links in this post.

Big Smiles from Ali x

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Great ATCs Ali, check my blog when you get a mo!!!
Hugs
Dawn x

Su said...

Great ATCs Ali!
Hugs
S
xxu

Andrea said...

Wonderful ATC returns.

Debbie L said...

Fab ATC's Ali :D - I so enjoy joining in with these when I can - I truly get so excited when it's time for the postmas ROF x