Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 14 October 2010

.............BOO!

Did I scare you.........? Probably not, but I have had such fun this morning creating a set of 4 ATCs for the ATC Swappers October swap, 'You've Been Boo'ed!' so I just had to see if it worked!!
The digi I have used is last week's freebie from Paula at Pollycraft, she's called Luna Bitterfrost, and has been coloured using Promarkers. The papers are from my stash, and have been inked, then layered up onto co-ordinating Bazzill card. I finished by adding the 'Boo!' sentiment using a fab font called Halloween Spiders and added some Card Candy and a small bat laser-sticker to complete.

I would like to enter my set of ATCs into the following challenges:

Everybody Art Challenge #112 ~ Halloween
Crafts and Me Challenges #15 ~ Halloween
Stampin' for the weekend challenge #48 ~ Autumn Inspiration (use Autumnal colours)


7 comments:

claire7q said...

I've made 4 nearly identical ATC's for Pauls ATC swap! Just posted them today! Great monds think alike, eh? ;)

claire7q said...

Obviously I meant "minds"...

aqualeiga said...

Oops!! Sure there's plenty of people in the swap to share them out between....you never know, we may even get one of each others!!! Lol! A x

Dawn said...

Great ATCs Ali! See what you can do with black ink only!!! lol
Big Hugs
Dawn xx

gina g said...

These are fabulous i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Berry said...

What an adorable halloween creation, thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge this time hugs Rebekah xxx

Debbie L said...

Fabulous ATC's Ali - just love them :)

All I want for christmas is more time and the ability to be quicker in the craft room - I'd love to do more swaps ROF x