Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 28 October 2010

DINO-tastic!

My card today is another one for my nephew's birthday, this time from my littlies for their cousin.
I have used a collection called FBQ Fabusaurus Collection by Nitwits Collections. I made a 5x5 card, with a circular aperture covered with acetate.
I added the sentiment/name using a font called FLAME, and and decoupaged the image of the green dinosaur on the inside. 
The picture brads on the front are raised on foam pads, and the layers/mats have been inked around the edges.

I do love the Nitwits graphics, and if you pop over, you're bound to find something to suit any occasion, including lots of fantastic Christmas stuff.

I would like to enter this card into the Cards 4 Men challenge #22 Anything Goes (as long as its male!)

Big Smiles from Ali x

3 comments:

Debbie L said...

The Nitwit set name says is all - FABasaurus indeed!

Great card, so cheerful and fun - it's sure to bring a birthday smile to your nephew :D x

Dawn said...

Have to agree with Debbie!!! It's a fab card! Your nephew will be mega chuffed I'm sure!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Nannieflash said...

A really fabulous card, love that dragon and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx