Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Friday 1 October 2010

Friday Freebie Alert!

Happy Friday everyone! If the weather outside your window is anything like mine, then you could definately do with cheering up! Soooo, here are the links to 2 fab Friday freebies. The first is from Paula at Pollycraft, and the second is from Imag-E-nation by Just InkLined. All you have to do is click on the picture-link, and it'll take you to the download page! Simples!!






Hope that's helped cheer you up!

Big Smiles from Ali x

1 comment:

Debbie L said...

oooh - I recognise that Halloween digi-stamp Ali - your ATC's with this are fabulous :D