Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 13 October 2010

A New Home

A friend moved into her new home on Monday....it's been quite a year, including a divorce and her first independent house purchase and I wanted to make her a card to mark the occasion. As luck would (or not) have it, only my black ink is working in my printer, so I was quite restricted as to what I could use. But not to be defeated, here's what I came up with.
It's a digi stamp coloured with Promarkers and a computer generated sentiment, using Segoe script font.
The papers were a freebie with the Making Cards magazine a few months back; they are called the Nancy Watt Classic Collection, and have little butterflies randomly printed all over. They are matted onto co-ordinating cardstock from my stash. I finished it off with an organza ribbon, a butterfly punch and some pearl gems.
I made a simple matching insert with inked edges.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Create4fun Challenge #41 ~ use a digi stamp
Ellephantastic Challenge #15 ~ Anything Goes!
One Stich At A Time #34 ~ Use Your Digi Stamps
Anything Goes challenge #20 ~ Ribbons
Cute Card Thursday #134 ~ What's Buggin' You (mine is a butterfly!)

Thanks for popping by, I'll be back tomorrow to share some fab ATC returns for a couple of swaps.
Big Smiles from Ali x

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Great card Ali! Well done!
Big Hugs
Dawnxxx

Kerry said...

Hi Ali,

Sweet new home card.

Thanks for joining us at "anything goes" thsi week.

love kerry xxx

Vanja said...

Wonderful card! The image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Helen Laurence said...

Great card. Love the ickle house! Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic hugs x

Julie said...

This is such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Debbie L said...

Great card Ali :) Just love the crisp feel about it - simple yet so very effective x