Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 11 October 2010

A New Store & Blog Candy!

No card to share this morning I'm afraid, still catching up with the boring stuff after a weekend away! BUT........ I DO bring good news; a new store AND delish blog candy too! Bizzy Becs Online Store Blog is offerring this candy to one lucky winner, all you have to do is sign up and post a link back to her store......simples!!!

I'm taking Noah to meet the headteacher and look around the local Special School this morning.....I'm really hoping it will be a positive experience and that they'll be able to take him next September, when he's due to start school......keep your fingers crossed for us & wish me luck!
Big Smiles from Ali x

1 comment:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hope everything goes well at the school and that they are really helpful and friendly so good luck with that
Jacki xx