Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Yay! I won Crafty Blogocks Blog Candy!!

Well, you could've knocked me down with a feather! (....and if you've seen me, you'd know that would take some doing!!!) I was blog hopping through my my fave blogs when I saw my name as the winner of Paul's Halloween blog candy over at Crafty Blogocks! Me? A winner? Things like that never happen to me, but it did!!!  Now I can't wait to receive my goodies so I can make some little treat holders for my littlies to enjoy on Halloween.....THANKS PAUL!

3 comments:

Su said...

WTG Ali! What a great surprise for you!
Hugs
xx

Debbie L said...

Wonderful Ali - Congratulations :)

Debbie L said...

Sorry I can't go without saying this.... how many times did you check the typing on the Crafty Blogocks ROF x