Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 13 November 2010

ACME Cards.....just add DST and Foamies!!

Today my mojo abandoned me, but I still wanted to make some cards, so I turned to by bank of wonderful downloads, all purchased from Cardmaking Downloads. Fab designs, just cut out, and with a few strips of DST and some foam pads, you've got a great card.

 Scrumptious Christmas Cascade
Created by Suz Brill, you can find it HERE.

Santa With Presents Easel Card
Created by Helen Plant, you can find it HERE.

(Decoupage)

Pink Snowman Triangle Card
By Suz Brill, you can find it HERE.

(Insert)


Jolly Santa Pinch Bag
By Sammy Murphy (site owner and designer) you can find it HERE.

Snowman Shadow Box Card
Created by Helen Plant, you can find it HERE.



 (Decoupage)

 (Bird's Eye View)

I have deliberately not added ANYTHING to these, and you can see how great the cards are that you can create. What I haven't shown is that many of the downloads come with matching envies (these included) and the prices are fantastic value. Whatever else you do tonight, make sure you head over to CardMaking Downloads and add the site to your favourites!

Big Smiles, from Ali x

2 comments:

claire7q said...

Well you're definitely making headway with your Christmas cards now! All lovely and look a million dollars! Glad you liked your pressie, hope you'll be able to use it x

Dawn said...

Well done Ali! Great card!!! As you say, why gild the lily when there's no need!!!
WTG getting so many done!!!
Big Hugs
Dawnxxx