Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 11 November 2010

ATC Returns

So far this month I have received my return swaps from Addicted to ATCs, Cardmaking & Papercraft forum, and Ali's ATC Swap Stop! Here are the ones I got in return:

From Addicted to ATCs where the theme was 'Hidden Treasures.'

Represented here are a pirates treasure map, a collection of ATCs and a poem, inside a folded ATC (see below)


From Cardmaking & Papercraft forum, where the theme was 'Halloween and/or Autumn':
And from Ali's ATC Swap Stop! Where the theme was 'Halloween and/or Harvest.'
I am thrilled with all of them! If you are interested in swapping ATCs then click on the links and join in the fun!

Smiles from Ali x

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wonderful returns!!! Bet you're delighted with them all!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx