Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 4 November 2010

Challenge Me!!

After a bit of a bad day, (long story which I won't bore you with....) I WAS going to have an early night, but instead decided to make my 2nd Chrissy card of the season!

Ingredients:
5x5" square card
Backing paper: A download from Madaboutcards.com
Image: 'Bronson & Beaker Stargazing' by Pollycraft
Sentiment: computer generated
Coloured with my Promarkers
From my stash: Red & gold ribbon, card candy, red card & die-cut gold star

I followed a sketch by Fairy Moon Crafts which you can find here. I am entering it into their challenge #34

The card also fits the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers challenge #39...'Snowflakes' (my BP is covered in them!)

Quirky Crafts challenge #37 which is to use the following recipe:
  •  2 types of gold (I used a gold star and a gold/red ribbon)
  • 1 patterned paper
  • 1 stamped image
  • 1 length of ribbon
  • Colours: red & gold
My Time to Craft challenge #113 'Quick & Cute.'
Everybody Art challenge #115 'Untraditional Xmas.'
Charisma Cards challenge #44 'With Love @ Christmas.'
OSAAT challenge #37...Xmas (Traditional or Modern.)

2 down......don't even want to hazard a guess as to how many more to go!!! Lol!!!

Big Smiles From Ali x

23 comments:

Cazzy said...

Nice card Ali, thanks for joining in at Quirky Crafts Challenge blog.

Cazzy x

Karen said...

Lovely Ali, cute image and I love the backing paper, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Spyder said...

Brilliant card Ali!! Love those candy dots! Thank you for joining in with Quirky Crafts Challenge
(lyn)

Lorraine said...

Super card, Ali. Love the way he's looking up at the star, lol. Very cute. :o) Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Tanya said...

Great card!

Thanks for joining Critter Sketch

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Fairymoon this week with your great card.

Pam x

Bev said...

gofjuss card, love the image and the colours. ty for joining us at fairymoon crafts xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Fairymoon this week

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Tine said...

Hi. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and I hope to see you back again soon!
Tine :)

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Ali......such a sweet image and so nicely coloured......thanks for joining OSAAT
xxx Margreet

Dawn said...

Fab card Ali!!! Good luck with the rest!!!
Good luck with the challenges too!!
Big Hugs
Dawnxxx

patriziawithaz said...

A super cute card Ali. So glad you stayed up to make this card and you decided to share it with us at MTTCC this week. I hope we see your work again soon x

claire7q said...

Sorry to hear you'd had a bad day, hope the crafting soothed your soul x

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the snowflakes, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

great card, cute image! Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Lesley said...

Great card, the image is so cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jayne said...

Great Christmas card, such a lovely image....so sweet. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colors. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT. Hugs, Nataliya.

Sheila said...

Beautiful card. Such a sweet image and those papers are fabulous. TY for joining us at Fairymoon this week, Sheila:)X

chrissy xx said...

Oh! It's Gorgeous. LOve your backing papers.
Thank you soooo much for joining us at OSAAT.
Chrissyxx

Caro said...

Wonderful card Ali. Thanks for joining in at Quirky Crafts!

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card Ali, such a cute little chap and beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x