Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Friday 12 November 2010

I've got Attitude!



Apparently I've got ATTITUDE! My blog that is! I've just been given this fab new award for blogs with attitude by Dawn over at Dawn's Crafting, thanks Dawn! ;)

There are a few 'rules' and a gift (a $5.00 'Digi’s With Attitude!' Gift Certificate!) so here goes:

(A) Share 3 things about me:

1) Before I had my littlies I won a bronze medal for Rock n Roll and Latin dancing! (No laughing please!)
2) When I was younger I could do the splits!
3) I am currently watching 'Peppa Pig' with my little boy!

(B) Pass it on to 5 other people:


(C) Display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog......done!

Hope everyone is having a fab Friday, and looking forward to the weekend as much as I am!!

Big Smiles from Ali x

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oooooh, thank you, Ali. :o)

Now, who to give it to..hmmmmm!!!!!

claire7q said...

I think we need to see evidence of the aforementioned achievements.... Although maybe not the Peppa Pig one.

aqualeiga said...

Sadly Claire, that's the only one you're likely to see these days Claire!!! Lol Ali x

Andrea said...

Thank you Ali. :)