Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Friday 19 November 2010

'Owl's' That for a Card?!

I've been feeling a bit out of sorts recently, and realised I've not made a card for a while, so this evening I decided to do something about that! The card I made is for another dear friend's birthday, and I really enjoyed making it! The collection I have used is from The Creative Cottage and is called Lavender Sky, both the papers and the graphics collection. I followed a sketch (from my bank of sketches that I've been collecting) and added an organza ribbon, some square gems and a computer generated sentiment, using a font called Countryhouse.
I really like the muted lavender and pale blue colour scheme.

Smiles from Ali x

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Pretty colour scheme! Love the punched flowers!
No challenges???
Big Hugs
Dawn xxx

claire7q said...

What a "hoot"!!! Great card again Ali, I'm also a bit starved of crafting at the moment and about to set to it!

Spyder said...

ohoo I like this!! Love that owl and nice colours too!
..and.....shh! yes...spot on with the guess..!