Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 18 November 2010

P-P-P-Pick Up A Penguin!

LOL!!! Remember those adverts? If you don't then you're too young, but us oldies will do of course ;)

I just had to share this card with you, the image is soooo much fun, I love it! A penguin with teeth, and the cheekiest grin you've ever seen!
This easel card is made using a fab download by my great friend, Deb Lauder, owner of the CRAFTYSTASH site where you can find an array of wonderful downloads at fab prices. This one is a twisted pyramage sheet with a matching backing paper, and is just 75p! I love the effect of the twisted pyramage.......
I matted/layered using silver mirri-card and plain pink card, combined with the BP. I added a few silver snowflakes, a peel-off greeting and some funky fibres to finish.
I have entered it into the monthly competition over at Craftystash, where you can win gift certificates for both Craftystash AND Cardmaking Downloads....why not head over and take a look, you WON'T be disappointed!

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Hugs, from Ali x

10 comments:

madaboutpooh said...

wonderful card and love the image Ali..
and yes I remember the the adverts

Laney said...

What a great fun card!!!!I love your penguin!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Berry said...

Wow this is just stuning work thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Anita said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenge.

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha. That penguin is summat else, Ali. Love it. :o)

Mary's Creatieve verslavings Blog said...

Hi,

Sweet and a make me smile card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges.

Mary

Mary's Creatieve verslavings Blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sue said...

a cute and funny card, thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous card - love the cheeky penguin - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Debbie x

PS the orange ones are lush lol!

uksharon said...

What a super fun card and nice choice of colours.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon