Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 4 November 2010

Staggered Stepper

Today's card is a staggered stepper (sometimes called a pop out stepper,) made for a friend's birthday.
It was created using a download from the Cardmaking Downloads site created by Lorraine Robertson. I simply added a few little extras and am really pleased with the result.
Why not head over to the website, there are hundreds of fantastic downloads with styles to suit everyone.

I would like to enter this card intoo the Sentimental Sundays challenge #27....'Birthdays.'
Thanks for looking.
Smiles from Ali x

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love this card! it's a fabby download & I love what you've done with it too!!!
Big Hugs
Dawn xxx

claire7q said...

Such a lovely image, all very elegant x