Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 19 December 2010

....and Now For Something COMPLETELY Different!

Oh what a lovely morning I've had! I started packing up the Christmas stash, and in the process came across some long-forgotten-about papers that were BEGGING to be used! So, I decided to blow the other things that needed doing, in favour of making a 'nothing-to-do-with-Christmas-card'!!!

I'm using DH's camera atm (mine's gone walkabout) and can't seem to get the settings right...    :-/

I used the sketch from SKETCH SATURDAY's final challenge of the year, #134.
The DP is Doodlebug 'Patch of Posies' and is matted/layered onto coloured card from my stash. The image (isn't it gorgeous!) is one of Mo Mannings from Mo's Digital Pencil Too! and has been coloured with Promarkers and cut out using my nesties.

The ribbon, flowers, brads & gems are all from my stash, and the sentiment was created on the computer.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


9 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Super cute!

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Dawn said...

Ohhhhh Ali, it great!!! LOL she's sooo cute!!! The papers are FAB! xxx

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a super cute creation and love the image and the fresh colours used, thanks for sharing with us at the SCSC
have a great Xmas and a Happy New Year
Hugs Kate xx

claire7q said...

So looking forward to putting my Christmas craft stuff away too! Feels like it's been in use far too long. Lovely card, almost feels like Spring is here - until you look out the window!

Dorcas said...

One of my fave mo stamps! Lovely job here. ;-) Thanks so much for joining us at SS this week.

Shirl said...

One beautiful card and love your song title. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs Shirley x x

Maria Moorhouse said...

This is a great project,i love it!
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week and Merry Christmas!
Maria x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - such a sweet image!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Mel X said...

Aww, I love this image from Mo, she's just so adorable. Fabulous colourwork and perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for joining us this time at the Secret Crafter. Good luck and Happy New Year.

Mel X