Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 18 December 2010

CMD ATC December Swaps

Here are the ATCs from everyone joining in with the ATC swap over at the CardMaking Downloads forum. The theme was 'Season's Greetings' and here's what we came up with:

Jean (Glitterbabe)

Denise

Ali (me!)

Dawn


Kris


Kelsey

And here are the CRAKS I made for everyone, which I would like to enter into the JUST FOR FUN challenge this week which is 'Christmas' (strictly Christmas and NOT Winter) ... hope my gingerbread ATCs are Christmassy enough!


These will be posted out on Monday.......let's hope the weather is kind to us, it's been 'SNOW' joke has it!?!?! (Sorry, couldn't resist!!!)

Until next time..............
Hugs from Ali x

2 comments:

Pauline said...

HI Ali! I so love your CHRISTMAS Gingerbread ATCs! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them at For Fun this week! And those chickens in your CMD ATS are too cool! I only discovered CMD and SBD about a month ago.... still oohing and aahing!
hugs,
Pauline

Helen Dooley said...

These are so awesome!! Im so glad you decided to share them on FOr Fun. Merry Christmas!