Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 2 December 2010

......A New Challenge Blog AND CANDY!!

What a funny old day we've had today! Lots of snow overnight so my littlies schools were closed and they have had great fun outside in the snow! Also closed again tomorrow due to the severe weather warnings. I've been very busy, so no crafty time, and no creation to share with you I'm afraid.

BUT...........I do have news of a brand new challenge blog which is starting in January, and a blog candy giveaway to go with it!
The new blog is called Do You Stack Up? and the candy giveaway is this fab Stamp Set from Gina K Designs called 'OUT WEST'. Click on the link and follow directions to enter......Good Luck!

Smiles from Ali x

No comments: