Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 13 January 2011

A Card for a 15 year old Boy!

One of my least fave tasks is a card for a mid-teens boy, especially if I don't really know him, but thankfully I had this download to fall back on!


Just some quick matting/layering onto red and white card, and some decoupaged layers of the image, a few tiny gems (so not too 'girly!') and the sentiments to complete....whew!


I also made my DT card for next week's challenge over at 'For Fun', but you'll have to wait until next week to see that one!


3 comments:

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Great Card Ali! What boy doesn't like a bit of BLING these days! Looks like you're feeling a bit better! I do hope so!!
Can't wait to see that DT card!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Catherine said...

I agree with you, it's not easy making a card for a teen ! But you have just found the perfect image ! Your card is gorgeous ! Hugs and love from Catherine