Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 9 January 2011

Choo Choo!

Hello and a Happy Sunday to you all!
Having finally managed to shake a nasty migraine, I decided to try anything too ambitious, so I opted for this very quick and simple card for mum to give to my uncle, who is a steam train fanatic!


It's actually a Kanban sheet (1st time I've ever used one of these) and was pretty easy to make.  I  mdke the base card from a piece of Kraft card, popped out the pyramage pieces and matted/layered them onto some silver mirri-card and more Kraft card. I attached them with some small black brads. I die-cut the letters using my Bigshot and Quickutz 'Maggie' set of dies. I finished it off with some silver thread tied down the spine.

Thanks for popping in today!


6 comments:

Dawn said...

Ch ch ch ch ch ch ch woo ooo hoo It's lovely Ali! Bet your Uncle will love it!
So glad you've shaken off that bad head!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Catherine said...

Oh Ali your card is gorgeous ! Your Uncle will be over the moon with it ! Thank you for following my blog, I am following you too now ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Faye said...

Toot! Toot! Sorry, I have to do that whenever me and Sweet Cheeks see a train, it's habit! Anyway, super male card, I bet your Uncle will luuuurve it. Have a fabby week. xxx

Annie said...

what a great card for the steam fanatic! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment.
hugs, annie x

Annelie said...

It´s absolutely perfect for a steam train fanatic!! He will love it!
Hugs Annelie

debby4000 said...

Fabulous mens card.
luv
Debby