Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 16 January 2011

'Food & Drink' ATCs

Over on the Cardmaking Downloads forum, it's time for the regular monthly ATC swap.....(we swap mid-way through the month.) The theme this month is 'Food & Drink' and here are my ATCs for the swap.
I used some of the wonderful 'cuties' range to decoupage....Banana Cuties, Cherry CutiesApple Pie Girls. here's a closer look....

 Apple Pie
 Banana Cream Pie
Cherry Tart
















I also made some RAKs, as I am the host of the swap, and here they are too...
I added some stickles to the choccies on these, it looks quite effective, and who doesn't enjoy a sneaky chocolate every now n then!!!

And of course, here are the wonderful ATCs made by everyone joining in with the swap too:

DAWN


DEBBIE


JEAN


We are a small and select group this month, due to lots of illness and previous commitments, but if you would like to join in the next swap, please feel free to add your name to the list in the forum, everyone is very welcome!


3 comments:

Dawn said...

Whoop whoop, can't wait to get em!!!
They all look fab!
HUgs
Dawn xxx

Catherine said...

They all look marvellous, forgive me for asking but what does RAK stand for?

Dawn said...

I've got them!!! Yippeee!!!
Catherine RAK means Random Act of Kindness! You also get CRAK Christmas...... BRAK Birthday........etc etc etc