Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 26 January 2011

'Let's PARTY!' ATCs

Over at Cardmaking and Papercraft, Spyder hosts an ATC swap, where this month's theme is:
 'Let's PARTY!
I immediately thought of the fabulous images of Grumpy Gretchen by Digis With Attitude! and decided to create mine using these....and here they are:


They sort of tell a story of a party-night-out....the 1st is called 'Let's Eat Cake!' the 2nd is 'Mmmm, Martini!' the 3rd is 'Let's Salsa!' and the 4th is 'The Morning After the Night Before!'  (Yes, we've all been there!!)

I'm still having problems with my Promarkers bleeding, especially when trying to colour small images such as these, but I've had lots of advice on different paper/card to try, even had some sent to me by a dear friend to try, and will be getting some really soon.

Right, off to the Post Office to get these off to Lyn (aka Spyder, I'm cutting it a bit fine, but I'm sure she won't mind!

Thanks for popping by x

5 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

great atc's Ali I have the same trouble with promarkers and have just brought some neenha solar white ultra smooth card and this seems be pretty good the promarkers didn't bleed when I coloured the image in on that last night. Gretchen is great though ain't she lol
Jacki xx

Dawn said...

Everyone a stunner, glad you got sorted!!!
I keep trying different papers & some bleed more than others! Still it doesn't have to be too perfect or it won't look handcrafted & people may miss the love that's gone in to making it!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Lorraine said...

Great ATC's Ali.

Did you see my other comment before that you'd won another challenge too?

The flowers from Wild Orchid are just the normal paper roses, hun.
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES - 15MM and
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES - 10MM are always handy to have around.
The purple ones are from 50 MIXED 2-TONE COLOUR MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 25MM
The small flat gardenia's are fairly new and very popular.
Hope that helps, hun.

Have you tried the card I told you about yet? I can send you some if you want.

Catherine said...

Your ATC's are fantastic Ali ! I love those soft colours ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Spyder said...

It's okay Ali, I made the date a little later as I stared late...I'm always late!! These look FABOULOUSLYDILICous!!! Can't wait to see them in real life!!

((Lyn))