Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 30 January 2011

Liebster Blog Award

A big hug and THANK YOU to Dawn from over at 'Dawns Crafting' who has sent me this adorable blog award!

The idea is to award unkown blogs, which I think is a wonderful idea!

In accepting the award I've had to agree to the following conditions;

1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES PLEASE! Now create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.

2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.

3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, I ask you PLEASE to avoid tagging someone who already has shed-loads of followers!

Thanks again Dawn, you are a real bloggin' friend!

I would like to nominate:

1) Jacki over at Cards By Jacki
2) Claire over at Easson's Angle
3) Catherine over at Le Coin De Catherine
4) Lorraine from over at Lorraine's Place
5) Catherine from over at It's a Stitcharama

Love ALL of your blogs ladies!

Thanks for looking






6 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Thank you Ali I accept with pleasure and will be on it asap angain thankyou
Jacki xx

Anne-Marie said...

Isn't it really cool when your creativity is recognised! I only recently discovered your blog, and love it...you deserve this award...well done!

Catherine said...

Wow, thanks pal!

claire7q said...

Thanks Ali, you're a star!

Catherine said...

Thank you Ali ! You are an angel !

Lorraine said...

Awwww, fanks hun.