Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 2 January 2011

New Beginnings at Quirky Crafts

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Welcome to 2011

Today sees a new challenge over at Quirky Crafts, where the theme is 'New Beginnings.' I have made a quick and simple New Year easel card, using a freebie graphic from Scrappin' Doodles.


I layered up the cute image a few times, cut out using my nesties and chalked the background a little (its yellow and lilac, but it doesn't really show up in the pics.) I added some stickles around the edge too.


I layered up some 'streamers' BP, yellow card and the circular sentiment, (another freebie,) which I coloured with my Promarkers to make the base. This is my first circular easel card, and I am quite pleased with how it turned out!

Oh yes, almost forgot to mention, I am one of the GDT this week over at Quirky Crafts, along with a fair few others too, so please pop over and leave some love for everyone!!


4 comments:

claire7q said...

Great card Ali, and thanks for reminding me I needed to do my post! Eeek! Better late than never. Glad liked (and actually received) your Christmas card xx

Dawn said...

Great card Ali, thought I'd commented already! Something for you over on my blog!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Spyder said...

Fabulous cute card Ali, it really is! I love the shape!
(Lyn)

Debbie L said...

Great card Ali - just been over and 'spread some love' at QC :D

Good luck love and an especially Happy New Year - Hugs xx