Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 22 January 2011

........Up, Up and AWAY!

Here are my ATCs for the swap over at ATC Swappers, where the theme this month is 'Up, Up and Away!'


I used an image from Pollycraft called 'Sky Fairy' which I have coloured with Promarkers and cut out using my nesties. I inked the edges, mounted them onto co-ordinating cardstock, and added some Stardust silver pen highlights and some co-ordinating gems to finish.

I would like to enter my ATCs into the Bunny Zoe Crafts - #8 'Love is in the Air.'


2 comments:

Dawn said...

How fab are these little beauties!
You've done a great job with them!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Catherine said...

They are lovely !