Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 14 February 2011

New Week, New Followers, New Award!

Well, its a new day, the sun is shining, and I feel very positive!

I must apologise for being so tardy in welcoming my newest followers, it is lovely to see you all, and here they are: Tammy, Ria, Jamie, Pauline, Helen, Catherine, another Catherine, Anne-Marie, Chrissy, (can't find a link, please let me know Chrissy and I will add it)  Pat, Maxine, Kirsten, and Samara!

And one of my latest followers and fellow DT member at For Fun Challenges has sent me this award.....thanks so much Pauline!
Here are the rules for the Liebster award, and the list of five bloggers I'm sharing it with:

1) Accept it, write a post about it and display it.

2) Pass it on to 3-5 fabulous but yet unknown blogs [not ones with large amounts of followers] and tell them they have been awarded the love blog award.

3) Link back to the person who awarded it to you.

The aim is to bring great, but not well known, blogs to light. What a GREAT idea, as there are SO many out there, and SO MANY GREAT but as yet unknown ones!

So, without further ado, here are my choices:

1) Anne-Marie a new follower, a family oriented person (like me), with a fun blog and fab creations to share! 
2) Kirsten her cards are AMAZING! Also part of the Allsorts challenge blog (go check it out!)
3) Pat such wonderful knitting and sewing, and one of my new followers!

Thanks for looking, I hope to be back later with a creation of my own!



2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Thank you SO much for passing on the blog award!! What a really fun idea......GO BLOGGERS!!

Dawn said...

Great to see such a positive outlook Ali!!
Long may it continue!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx