Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 27 February 2011

Something Yummy for your Tummy!!!

It's time for another challenge over at THE CRAFTY PAD, and our theme this week is bound to be a popular one....

 'SOMETHING YUMMY FOR YOUR TUMMY!'

Yes, we want to see any food or drink item on your project.....ooooh, I can't WAIT!!! Lol!

On top of that, we have a 'delicious' sponsor this week too....

Crafty Emma Store


The lucky winner will be able to choose a Memory Box 6x6 Paper Pad from Emma's store (wish I could enter!!!)
All of the DT used the BERRY SWEET strawberries image and sentiment this week, which are available from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs,  available HERE.


I have made a version of a twised easel card, and I am quite pleased with the overall effect. I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some gold Stickles to the 'seeds' on the strawberries. The BP is from a collection called Strawberry Splash, and I covered the base card using it, then inked the edges. I used my oval scalloped nesties to matt/layer the image and the sentiment. I added a red lace bow to the top, and 3 large white maribou feathers behind the image.


The sentiment is raised on foam pads and acts as the easel stopper, and because I loved the BP so much I left as much as possible showing, and just added a couple of die-cut swirls ans flower buttons filled with gold Stickles to finish.



So glad you popped by, don't forget to visit our challenge blog, and join in with this week's yummy challenge, and also the Crafty Pad Stamp Designs shop too! And finally, please visit my fellow DT member's blogs to see how they made their fab creations too!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking, and Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

pinky said...

Thats a gorgeous easel card, love the feathers!
Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Kim said...

Beautiful easel card! I love those feathers. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

michele said...

fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

Curly said...

Wow this is such an scrumptious creation, and beautiful colours

thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 123 Sweet Treats


Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT