Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 17 March 2011

Shrink Plastic Tutorial

Good Evening my lovelies,

just a quick heads up to let you all know that the lovely Maggie from TCP has created a fabby tutorial on shrink plastic with lots of great examples of how to use it over at The Crafty Pad challenge blog. This is the first of our new feature, the mid-week posts, where all sorts of things to grab your interest will be posted from now on. We also have some of our lovely Debbie's latest releases being showcased too, so pop over and take a look.

And finally.................don't forget our challenge this week is BUTTONS.....there's still plenty of time to join in.

Have a great evening, and remember...............it's nearly the weekend!!!!

No comments: