Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Friday 15 April 2011

Feel-Good Friday

Well, it seems as if this week has been a good one for me and my cards! I was thrilled to discover that one of my cards had been selected to be a POLLYCRAFT FAVOURITE in their FRIENDS challenge.....you can see which one by clicking on the link HERE. This very same card was also a winner at PAPER PLAYTIME in their digi Monday Anything Goes challenge; I was lucky enough to win 5 digis of my choice from the very wonderful PINK CAT STUDIOS. They have such gorgeous stamps, my problem wasn't finding 5 I liked, it was choosing ONLY 5!!!!!

AND that's not all......................................................


..............another of my cards has been added to the latest feature at THE PAPER SHELTER.....they have opened a GALLERY/HALL OF FAME and I am lucky enough to be one of their first Featured Artists with the card you can view HERE. I won 2 digis of my choice from their digi store.........another one you simply MUST go and visit....amazing work!

So, I am feeling quite pleased with myself this Friday afternoon. and wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Ali x

4 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Congrats sweetie!
Love n hugs
Marie

Anne-Marie said...

And well deserved, too! It's nice when talent is rewarded :D.

Catherine said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ali ! I am so thrilled for you ! It's all well deserved ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Dawn said...

Well done Ali! You're defo on a roll!!!
Big Hugs
Dawn xxx