Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Clownin' Around!!

A quick card to share with you today for a little lad who comes to the Opportunity Group for children with Special Needs that I go to with my little Noah.



Adam was 3 yesterday so I made a fun, colourful card using a Cheryl Seslar clipart collection called Clownin' Around from scrapbookingmad.



I used the big top as the card base, cut an aperture in the front, then added the clowns and a background to the inside, which shows through the aperture.


I added his name and a little flag with his age to the front, to personalise it.


Thanks for popping by!

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous circus card, the lttle boy will love it.Such a clever idea, and great colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Anne-Marie said...

This is so perfect for a little 'un....so bright and cheerful....great job there, girlie!

Helen Dooley said...

This is a too cute card. Adam will love this. U rock!

Dawn said...

Great card as ever Ali! Such bright colours & oh such fun!
Love that the colours you've used are the Autism Awareness colours too!
Fabuloso!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Debbie L said...

Absolutely Funtastic Ali! I bet Adam loved it :D

Well spotted Dawn on the colours - oooh you two are so clever. xx