Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 23 May 2011

Happy Birthday To STU!

Today is my lil' bro's birthday....he's 39 and not so little at over 6' tall, but he's still younger than me, so he'll always be my 'lil' bro!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!

I used a Dustin Pike freebie image and some digi papers to make his card.....I chose the colours to match the new ribbons I'd just bought in blue and orange, and decided they looked good together.

I followed this Sketch Saturday sketch:


And here's my card:


I used a 6"x6" scallop edged base card, 3 different orange and blue spotty BPs and cute the image using my large tag sizzix die.


I coloured the image with Promarkers, followed the sketch and just added a couple of small button brads some ribbon and Baker's Twine. I made the name/senti using a digi set of alphabet tags and threaded them onto the baker's twine.


I also jazzed up the inside a little!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Great colour combo.Love the image,and the card edges, really neat card.I'm sure your [little 6ft brother] will love it too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dawn said...

Lol! It's cute but manly at the same time!
Love the colour combo!
I bet your bro will be delighted!
Thanks for playing at My Grafico with your fab card!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Spyder said...

yay, I love this one and the orange and blue really does go well!!
((Lyn))