Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 2 June 2011

Corner Bookmark Tutorial

Afternoon folks,

Today I want to share with you a tutorial I've done for the corner bookmark. I first saw one of these on a fellow blogger's blog, and fell in love with them instantly!
Over at The Crafty Pad challenge blog, we post up a mid-week post which could be a tutorial, a competition, or a surprise, and this week's post features my bookmark tute.
If you like it, and make your own bookmark, please pop back and let mw know, I'd love to visit your blog and take a peep.

Please click HERE to view the tutorial.

Here are a few examples of the bookmarks you can make :)





Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

It's a great tut Ali! Not tried it yet but I will soon!
Big Hugs
Dawn xxx

Debbie said...

Great tutorial Ali, I really must give this a go.
Hugs Debbie x

Debbie L said...

Oooh these look fab Ali :D - will definitely pop by the Craftypad to see your tut - thank you so much :)