Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 21 June 2011

My Hero!

Finally made it here to share the card I made for my littlies to give to Daddy!


The image is a Dustin Pike freebie, coloured with Promarkers. My DPs are MME Stella & Rose (I love them!) I used black card to mat and layer the DPs and image, and I reckon it really makes it 'pop!'


 I cut around the sword rather than include it in the main panel as I didn't want too much 'white' background. The font is Sunshine Poppy (thanks to my friend Dawn for flagging that one up....I love it!)


Some card candy dots and that's it!

A few challenges I'd like to enter:
See you again tomorrow with a brand new challenge at For Fun! Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Woo hoo! Love it Ali! Love it that you love that font too! Your card certainly does pop with the black card under the DPs & the image!
Bet Daddy loved it!
Good luck in your challenges!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Amazing card, dragons are definitely a myth! He's fab love it love it love it! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys Woo &Lynne

Marilyn Webb said...

Wow, this is too cute!! Beautiful Card, thank for playing along with us this week at Catch The Bug.
hugs
Marilyn

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card love the fab image.Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.xxx

Zulma said...

Cute card!nice image. colors and embellish. Thanks for sharing with us at 2SC this week.
Zulma DT

Paddington fan said...

Cute image, great papers and a fun card!! Thanks for joining our Myth & Magic challenge at Here come the boys!! Love Jacky x

Becky G said...

Gotta love those Dustin Pike images! This is one adorable card! The sentiment is perfect and everything else is too! Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug! Becky GD

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh what a fab card! LOVE your gorgeous DPs and your little dragon is coloured to perfection! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley ... pop along tomorrow for our new challenge.

Unknown said...

Great card and I love image of little dragon.
Thank for your participation at Stamp-n-doodle this week.
Good luck
Hugs