Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Friday 8 July 2011

Paris Chic!

Today I'm sharing a simple-to-make gatefold card, using a design by Eileen Mikolayunas and purchased from Cardmaking Downloads HERE. 


It is pale blue and black, and has decoupaged 3D panels inside and out. All I added was a gingham ribbon to hold it closed, and a handbag charm.


This is perfect for those times when you need a card in a hurry, it took me no time at all to put together, and the recipient was as thrilled with it as she has been with all the other cards I've made for her in the past (and some I've taken an eternity agonising over!!!)

Once open, the card reveals a flea-market chic Paris boutique.

Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Beautiful Ali very classy too love it
Jacki xx

Anne-Marie said...

Wow....really elegant, and pretty!

Dawn said...

Awww Chica, you're back on line! Woo Hoo! So pleased to see ya! Great card! Love it love it love it!
Hugz D xx

Debbie L said...

Il est magnifique Ali! Gorgeous in any language :) xx