Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 28 November 2011

Recipe of 3s at THE CRAFTY PAD

Happy Monday everyone,

sorry I'm a day late with this post, but I have had a wonderful weekend with my DH and am still playing catch-up! We went to Cardiff to see Will Young (he was FAB!) AND had an overnight stay in a spa hotel, the first without the little ones for almost 9 years!! I even treated myself to a back, neck and shoulder massage before we came home! Aaaaahhhhhh!!

Anyway, I digress! My post is to share details of the latest challenge over at THE CRAFTY PAD, which is a

Recipe of 3s

3 papers, 3 ribbons, 3 buttons or brads etc...you get it, right!?
Here's my card:


After last weeks traditional colours challenge, I went for something different...lilacs and pinks! I also had fun making a DL card for a change. The 'Santa Ho Ho Ho' image is of course from THE CRAFTY PAD DESIGNS, and is perfect for this challenge! I have 3 panels of DP behind the image, 3 ribbons across the diagonal, and 3s of snowflake brads, snowflake die-cuts, spotty brads and card candy!!


There is a fair sprinkling of Glamour Dust too, although that's tricky to see in these pics.
Our sponsor this week is CRAFTY SENTIMENTS with a prize of 3 digis of choice for the winner!



I hope to be back soon to list some challenges I'd like to enter!

4 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Such fun cheerful card. Love the cool image.
Love n hugs
Marie

Sandy said...

Nice to see a non traditional coloured card, love the ribbon going across the card and cute image.
A fun card.
Sandy

Dawn said...

Glad you had a fab time & that you treated yourself to a massage while you were away!
Now why was I here??
Oh yes, I love your pinky purpley Christmas card! Great non traditional colours & I love what you did with the image!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Ali ! I love the image and the soft colours ! I'm so glad you had a fab week-end, you deserve it anyway !!! Hugs and love from Catherine