Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 14 November 2011

TSB Blog Hop Winner!

I want to thank EVERYONE who visited my blog and left me a comment, and took part in The Stamping Boutique Blog Hop this weekend...what a blast we had!

 As promised, we have one random winner from EVERY DT blog in the hop, and I am here to say CONGRATULATIONS to...............

 Mary J from Where's My Creativity? 

 Please contact Christy with your choice of image from The Stamping Boutique at: micahzane@yahoo.com

Don't forget, one lucky winner from the hop, who commented on ALL blogs will win the ENTIRE SET of Smoochies! Make sure you check The Stamping Boutique challenge blog to find out who the winner is...you never know...it could be YOU!
Have a great evening everyone!

No comments: