Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 18 December 2011

All Christmassed Out...?!?!?!

I am sure some of us have had more than our fill of making Christmas cards, and as this is our last challenge for 2011, we at THE CRAFTY PAD have decided to be kind to you, and our theme is

ANYTHING BUT CHRISTMAS

TCP DT have all used their own choice of Crafty Pad image, please take a moment to visit them and take a look. I have used Molly Cat & Birdhouse to make my card...here it is:


Isn't she cute! I coloured the image with Promarkers and teamed it up with some digital papers, a lilac ribbon, computer-generated sentiment and some punched B&W flowers.

Our sponsor this time is the lovely Joanna Sheen with a £10 voucher for her shop.


I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you a very happy and peaceful christmas with your loved ones, and to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog...I really appreciate it.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love all the bright colours...

Diane said...

Ali your card is really sweet and love the colours !!

hugs Diane xx

Dawn said...

Such a cheery card Ali! I love that cat!
Wishing you & yours a truly peaceful Christmas!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sandy said...

A fun bright card, great colouring,
Wishing you a joyous Christmas,
and all the best for 2012!
Sandy

Maria said...

love your card!
Hug,
Maria

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Ali ! Love the cute image and the papers are lovely ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

madaboutpooh said...

love the cat Ali..so cute.

Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy new year

Claire said...

Beautiful card Ali, gorgeous image. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
Claire xx