Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Taking a break

As you may have noticed, I've not posted in a while.
I've decided I need to take a break from things for a while...life's getting the better of me at the moment, and I need to get some important things sorted.
I WILL be back, but have resigned/taken a break from my DT spots and will be spending a while focussing on my home and my family.
Huge thanks to all my followers, I do hope you'll stick around til I get back.

12 comments:

Claire said...

Hope you're back with us before too long Ali, you'll be missed
Claire xx

Dawn said...

Wishing you & the family well Ali! Look forward to when you have more time on your hands & you've got things sorted!
Big Hugs My Dear Friend!
Dawn xxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Take care Ali and hurry back! You will be missed but always in our thoughts! And I miss you double long as I have only just gotten back lol!
See you soon hun Mwah xoxox

Debbie L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie L said...

Great to hear from you Ali, look after yourself and enjoy your family time. I'm looking forward to you having more time, but until then here's some big (((hugs))) for a special friend ;):D :D xxx

Catherine said...

Take good care of yourself Sweetie ! We will be waiting for you ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

madaboutpooh said...

Sending you big hugs Ali,enjoy time with the family..

Cards By MI said...

Take good time to relax and enjoy family time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lorraine said...

Much love to you Ali. I hope everything is sorted for you soon and all will be well.

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Hi Ali, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I'm so glad you're going to craft again! I've added you to my favourites and I can't wait to see what you make :) Hugs Sarah x

ArdaDesigns said...

Take care Ali,
Big hugs from Suz xx

Catherine said...

Hiya Ali, Sometimes we do need to simplify life and I completely understand. Take care, Catherine