Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 23 September 2012

Inspired by a SONG


Good Morning, long time no blog....my bad!
Time for another challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD, and my turn to choose the theme, which is
 
INSPIRED BY A SONG
 
We want to see your song-inspired creations and please remember to tell us your SONG-CHOICE in your blog post.
 
We have Crafty Ribbons sponsoring us this week
 
 
With this super prize
 
 
I have used Dog in Window image and Fabulous Friend sentiment ticket available from The Crafty Pad shop.
 



 
My song choice is (no prizes for guessing) 'How Much is That Doggy in the Window? By Patti Page.
 
I hope you can join us this week.
 
I would like to enter these challenges:

13 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a fantastic creation and a great idea Ali ! I looooove the little window ! Too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Craftnut said...

Great Card and song choice. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Tracy xx

Anonymous said...

What a great card.Cute image and fab way to present a gift too.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

rachel said...

fab card Ali - love the idea for a money wallet! Hugs rachel xx

brenda said...

Really great card and money holder Ali and great take on the theme, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Ciska said...

Oh, I love that song, just like your money holder! Wonderful idea :)

Sonia said...

Fabby card! Good Job!
Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.
Good LUck!
-Sony WSC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Great gift card Ali! I love the shutters!
Hugs
Dawn xx

kelly ledder said...

What a fab creation thanks so much for sharing with Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Carla S. said...

What a great card! Love the design and sweet image! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet Anything But Square Challenge!

Milliesmarvels said...

Wow! this is fab! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!
Jane
x

Dwita said...

Fabulous. Thanks for joining ATC & Cards with attitude. See you again.

Safdar Ali said...

What a stunning card. So lovely. I like the colors you have used and that image is super cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.