Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Thursday 30 September 2010

My Latest Achievement

I've just popped over to Spyder's Corner, and was met with a wonderful surprise! I have actually WON Lyn's latest Didi Digi Challenge! It's been a rough couple of days for me and this has certainly lifted my spirits, so many thanks Lyn, and guest judges (cats and all!!) for choosing my card.
I have posted on my sidebar with pride!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Well done Ali a well deserved win!!! Glad it cheered you up!!!
Big hugs
Dawn xxx

Debbie L said...

To coin someone elses name - Ele-fantastic! Fabulous card Ali - so pretty :) x Congratulations on your well deserved win x