I really couldn't decide which one to share today, so I've chosen a couple!
They both feature images from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE.
The first image is called Ragdoll, isn't she just cute as a button?!
The second is called Inspire/Flowers, and is an asymmetric gatefold.
Both are coloured with Promarkers and everything used on them is from my stash (I am still trying to use it up before I buy anything new, but have to confess that when I went shopping for some new scalloped card blanks a couple of 'extra' bits n pieces sneaked into my basket too!!!!)
I will enter my cards into the following challenges:
CARD 1 (Ragdoll)
- I Love Promarkers #108 - Anything Goes.
- Willow Sketchie - Sketch OR Embellish it (I chose embellishments.)
- Ditzy Craftymess #4 - Buttons or Anything Goes (I used buttons!)
- The Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes.
- Flutterby Wednesday #194 - Must feature a butterfly, fairy or angel (I used BUTTERFLY.)
CARD 2 (Inspire/Flowers)
- Crafty Bloggers Network #17 - Floral.
- Hooked on Crafts #18 - More Than 1 Fold. (M)
- Totally Stampalicious - Flowers.
- Delicious Doodles #15 - The Wonder of Life.
- Our Craft Lounge - Flower Stamps.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!