Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Saturday 17 March 2012

Which one to Choose...??!!

I have been busy making up for lost time, and can't believe how much I've missed cardmaking! It feels as if its been forever, and I am feeling that same excited satisfaction when I finish a card that I remember feeling when I first started.

I really couldn't decide which one to share today, so I've chosen a couple!

They both feature images from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE.

The first image is called Ragdoll, isn't she just cute as a button?!

CARD 1


The second is called Inspire/Flowers, and is an asymmetric gatefold.

CARD 2


Both are coloured with Promarkers and everything used on them is from my stash (I am still trying to use it up before I buy anything new, but have to confess that when I went shopping for some new scalloped card blanks a couple of 'extra' bits n pieces sneaked into my basket too!!!!)

I will enter my cards into the following challenges:

CARD 1 (Ragdoll)

CARD 2 (Inspire/Flowers)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

20 comments:

Catherine said...

These are fab, love the colours....

cotnob said...

I love them both Ali, the image on the first one is so cute and I love all the buttons. The flowers on the second one are so pretty and co-ordinate with your paper and embellishments beautifully.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

Both smashing Ali. I really like the papers you're using. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers again. :o)

Sandra Wright. said...

Fabulous card,you are right she is as cute as a button.
Love your colour palette...

Sandie @ Ditzy-Craftymess

Anonymous said...

What a cute and lovely card.Love the colours and the buttons.Your other card is very pretty too.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

They are both fab, but I just love the ragdoll one she is fab & coloured so beautifully!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

happyglitzygirl said...

Gorgeous card, both of them. Thanks for playing wit us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

Anne-Marie said...

Both your cards are gorgeous, buttons for embellishments are the best.

Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenges this week

Anne-Marie x x

Claire said...

Really sweet card and image. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week! Hugs, Claire x

Catherine said...

Your cards are wonderful Ali ! Full of happiness ! Love the colours and the little rag doll is so cute ! Love the new look of your blog too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Totally Stampalicious this week :)

kelly ledder said...

A lovely card thanks for sharing at WSC XX

Scattychick said...

I love both of these so very cute :) Thanks for joining in with us at Ditzy-Craftymess x

Unknown said...

Wow fabulous cards, both so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts this month and at I ♥ Promarkers as well. Good luck xx

Dawn said...

Mr Mojo is in the house I see! So glad you're enjoying creating again!
I couldn't choose between these either!
Good Luck in your challenges!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anna said...

Super cute! So glad you joined us at Flutter By Wed.

Im just me - Marleen said...

both wonderful cards. Thank you for joining the CBN challenge xxx

Unknown said...

Love both your cards thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles
Luv Jane xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Both super cards, Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxox

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun! I love both your creations. Perfect for our theme at Delicious Doodles this time. Good luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x